Last updated 09/02/2016
1. Who we are
We are Action Planning Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 03087352 with our registered office address at 14 Hill Street, Dudley, West Midlands, DY3 2DF (“we”, or “us”, or “our”).
You can contact us by telephone on 01384 730020, by email to email@example.com or via fax to 0845 0920062.
2. What these terms are about
These terms apply to any purchases of products from the online shop on our website – http://www.actionplanning.net/sage/sage-stationery-shop/. By placing an order or by clicking to accept these terms on our website you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them you should not place any orders through our website.
The most current version of these terms is dated above but we may change them from time to time without giving you notice, so you must read these terms every time you place an order through our website.
3. About you
By placing an order through our website, you are representing that:
* you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
* you are at least 18 years old;
* you are resident in the UK. We do not accept orders from businesses outside the UK.
* if you are an individual placing an order on behalf of a business or an organisation, you are authorised to place the order on their behalf.
The price of products will be as set out on our website from time to time, except in the case of error. All prices are calculated in British pounds sterling.
The prices on our website are exclusive of VAT and delivery costs . Any applicable delivery costs will be as set out on our website from time to time. Your order will show VAT and delivery costs (where applicable) both as a separate item and as included in the total price.
We reserve the right at any time to increase the prices of products and to change the range of products available. We will try to give you as much notice as we can of changes to the range and any increase in prices.
5. Product Availability & Delivery
We aim to dispatch your order within 2-3 working days or if not, within a reasonable period following your order, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
If we cannot fulfil your order within a reasonable period, we will inform you at the time you place the order by a note on the relevant web page or by contacting you directly after you place your order. Time is not of the essence of the contract, which means we will aim to fulfil your order within any agreed timescales but this is not an essential term of the contract and we will not be liable to you if we do not do so.
We want you to be completely satisfied with the products you order from our website. If you need to speak to us about your order, then please contact us on 01384 730020, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our address (see section 1 above).
You may cancel an order that we have accepted or cancel the contract or return products to us in accordance with our returns policy (Section 7).
We may cancel your order if you:
* order products that become unavailable. If this happens we will let you know the products are not available and we will try to help you find alternative products or services which meet your needs, but we are not obliged to provide substitute products or services.
* do not pay us the price due for the products by the due date
* are from outside the UK
* are either not able or not authorised to enter into a contract with us.
Orders can be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase (this period begins on the date you actually place your order) provided the order is totally unused – software must not have been opened and remained sealed in original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or sent in error we will cover all costs of the return. Otherwise we would kindly ask that you return the goods at your own expense and ensure that you take adequate measure for their safe return. Unfortunately Action Planning cannot be responsible for lost packages.
If you need to return your order, then please contact customer us on 01384 730020, or by email at email@example.com.
If you are a consumer, your statutory rights are not affected by these terms.
We will collect information from you if you:
* place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details.
* complete online forms or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
* contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post.
We will use your information to:
* Provide any information and services that you have requested or any products that you have ordered. We may also contact you for feedback on your use of our products, services or our website.
We may also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our website and the products and services we offer.
We may share your information with:
* Our suppliers from time to time so they can provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested.
We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you with details about our products and services which we feel may be of interest to you.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org