Adept Sage 50 Sales Order CSV Import
This program will import Sales Orders into the Sage 50 Sales Order Module from a CSV file.
- Can be used to import data into any field in the Sage 50 Sales Order file that is exposed by the Sage SDO.
- The column headings in the first line of the CSV file are used to define the fields that the data should be imported into.
- Will import Excel style multi line data into the Service Text field.
- The CSV file contents are displayed, along with any error messages, before the import takes place.
- Create new template CSV files by selecting fields from a list of available field names.
- Export option will load your CSV template with data from your current SOP files.
- In a multi company Sage environment the company that each order should be loaded into can be specified in the CSV file.
- The program can be run from a button in the Sage 50 SOP Module.
- Licensed for use on as many of your company’s computers as you like.
- Compatible with Sage 50 Pro and Financial Controller versions 8 to 23 (New Sage 50).
- Only £125.00 + VAT for a company wide licence. N.B. Annual renewal fees apply if used with New Sage 50 v21 or higher.